About Comber Free Presbyterian Church

Who We Are.

The Free Presbyterian Church Of Ulster was born on St. Patrick's Day 1951. Over the years its witness has spread across many nations. We have congregations in England, Scotland, Wales, Republic Of Ireland and as far away as Australia. We also have Missionaries serving the Lord in Spain, Kenya and India.

Our History.

Lord's Day afternoon services were commenced on 6th April 1986 in Comber Orange Hall. In November 1988, the congregation called their first minister. Rev. Samuel Murray was ordained and installed on 6th January 1989. A site was then purchased on the Newtownards Road just on the outskirts of the town, and a temporary church hall was erected and opened on 4th November 1989. A new church building was then opened to the glory of God on 15th May 1999

The Present.

In September 2004 Rev. S. Murray received and accepted a call to be the minister of Tandragee Free Presbyterian Church. The congregation then calling Rev. Thomas Murray, he was installed on 29th April, 2005. You can listen to his testimony >>Here.This Year marks 25 years since the first meetings where held in the Ornage Hall and we have truly been blessed.
For more information on what we believe >>Click Here